Download detailed CV as a pdf
- 05/2013: Habilitation in stochastics, University of Bern.
- 12/2005: Ph.D. in mathematics (Dr. sc.nat.), University of Zurich.
- 11/2000: Diploma in mathematics,
University of Zurich.
- Since 3/2013: Professor at the Institute for Mathematical Stochastics, University of Göttingen.
- 4/2008--2/2013: Senior assistant at the Institute of Mathematical Statistics and Actuarial Science, University of Bern; research, teaching, and statistical
consulting for university and external projects.
- 4/2006--3/2008: Visiting researcher at the School of Mathematics and Statistics,
University of Western Australia.
- 11/2000--3/2006: Assistant at the Institute of Mathematics,
University of Zurich; research, teaching, and one year (9/2004--8/2005) of statistical consulting for university projects.