Prof. Dr. Dominic Schuhmacher
Institut für Mathematische Stochastik
Phone: +49 551 39 172107
Associate editors please note: As a sign of support of Project DEAL in the ongoing stand-off between German research institutions and Elsevier (read here and here), I currently only review for Elsevier journals as a favour to associate editors I personally know (if the paper hits my area of expertise spot-on) and I submit to Elsevier journals only if my co-authors absolutely insist on it.
I am sorry for this decision based on political rather than scientific reasons, but I can contribute my epsilon here to help stop this business model that squeezes billions(!) of taxpayers' money out of universities worldwide for a minimal service. For further reading see this article.
News & Events:
Please visit the homepage of my research group.
- Theory of point processes and spatial stochastic processes
- Statistics for point processes
- Computational stochastics
- Stein's method for distributional approximation
- Probability metrics and metrics between spatial point patterns
- Computational methods for optimal transport
Papers and preprints 2018