Prof. Dr. Dominic Schuhmacher
Institut für Mathematische Stochastik
Phone: +49 551 39 172107
Associate editors please note: Due to Elsevier's stance in the ongoing negotiations with German universities, I currently neither review for nor submit manuscripts to Elsevier journals.
I am sorry for this decision based on political rather than scientific reasons, but this business model, where huge amounts of taxpayers' money are squeezed out of universities for a minimal service, has to stop. For further reading I recommend this article in the Guardian.
News & Events:
Please visit the homepage of my research group.
- Theory of point processes and spatial stochastic processes
- Statistics for point processes
- Computational stochastics
- Stein's method for distributional approximation
- Probability metrics and metrics between spatial point patterns
- Computational methods for optimal transport
Papers and preprints 2018